Mercedes SLK World banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
24 hour old 2012 slk Mercedes
Small windows stuck, close half way, boot does not open .
Roof does not want to open.

Please help!!!!!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Display noted roof not open / close properly.
Roof not moving at all. Cannot open the rear of the car, only manual with a key.
Rear small windows does not move and is half way open..

Please help???

·
Registered
902 Posts
Gosh! what a disappoinment. This is always a problem of early production model, My advise is let MB figure it out and fix it or get your money back,

·
Registered--In between SLK's
15,012 Posts
Hi from London,

Sorry to hear about your problems, like the others have said, take it back and get them to sort it!

·
Registered
90 Posts
Welcome from NE England. If it's only 24 hours old, I would be straight round to my dealer to get it sorted.
Welcome from Devon, England but i would be slightly more assertive than my fellow countryman, "Here are the keys, NEW ONE PLEASE" as it could be a "Friday" car. Let us know how you get on. Good luck.

·
Premium Member
31 Posts
Welcome from Bay Area, California. Since the roof did not open or close properly I would not drive it. Call the dealer and/or Mercedes service and have them come over and sort it out.

- Larry

·
Banned
7,812 Posts
As they say over there. Take it back and kick ass LOL :) On second thoughts I would park it in the showroom via the shortest route !!!!!!

·
aka John
13,012 Posts
Welcome from London via Mexico! Like the others, I'd be on the phone to my dealer sorting out a truck to come pick it up and fix it.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts