Mercedes SLK World banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Ok, it's just a teaser for now, I'll add some more crappy pics to the post later tonight. My flight home this morning was cancelled and I had to scramble to find another semi-early one, so I didn't get into the dealer until 45 min before close, and he had another delivery to do. So, I stared at the car for 30 min, sat in it, started it up, and filled out some initial paperwork. I didn't have my real camera with me, so I snapped a few cell phone pics...it'll have to do for now.

Unless I come to my senses or something happens, I should have it at home mid-day Monday. :bannana:

·
Registered
140 Posts
Damn that's a fine looking car!
I bet when you fired the engine up it got the adrenalin pumping? It's a shame you couldn't get it for the weekend though, not to worry plenty of more weekends to look forward to!

·
Founding Member #2 2008 SLK55 AMG
19,395 Posts
It's going to be one LONG Sunday. Congratulations in advance MDLSLK55. :tu:

That's quite a decent pix coming from a cell phone camera. 3MegaPixels on the cell phone camera?

·
Don - Founding Member #4
5,857 Posts
:tu:BEAUTIFUL car. You've had a chance to see it. Now you have the weekend to make your decision. Good luck!

·
Registered
1,231 Posts
Congrats MLDSLK55,

You are going to love it. Hopefully, you have some good weather right now. Hurry up and get that 1k miles out of the way, at WOT it sounds amazing.

PS. I love your color and options... ;)

D

·
0 Posts
Congrats! She looks amazing.

Do me a favor get them to rip that dealer badge back off again, i can't think of anything that can ruin the lines of a car quite so fast.

·
19,395 Posts
Congrats! She looks amazing.

Do me a favor get them to rip that dealer badge back off again, i can't think of anything that can ruin the lines of a car quite so fast.
I agree with Dan. The dealer badge has to go, unless they pay you a monthly fee (like $500) to keep it on. :)

The interior shots looks very nice too. :tu:

·
Registered
1,762 Posts
Congrats! Beautiful colour too! :tu:

·
Founding Member
4,599 Posts
The caspian blue looks really nice, I love the two tone seats. Congrats and happy motoring.

·
Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
So I actually stopped at two places in public tonight, and a total of 6 people commented on the car...the best being the cute blonde (with her bf in the car) that said "You have a really nice car". :le: I also got a few comments and questions on the color, one guy said he thought he was tripping because the car changed color 4 times as I pulled in to park. :biglaugh:

Anyway, two coats of zaino later and waiting until it's dark (again) to take pics:

·
Premium Member
1,358 Posts
Awesome. Brings back memories of my time in the delivery bay a few months ago. Now, get your SmarTop, Green Filters and Zaino going. You will NOT regret it. CONGRATS!!!!!

·
19,395 Posts
MDL, very nice ride dude. :tu: :tu: :tu:

·
Registered
1,422 Posts
awww beautiful car!! very nice mate.
pics r great! and it's always nice to have a hot blonde comment on the car, even better when they get in with u tho.

·
Premium 2006 SLK55 AMG (Kleemann K2)
10,723 Posts
First of all I would like to congradulate you on your new SLK55 AMG, I hope you enjoy it in the best of health. Caspian Blue looks magnificent with the beige interior.

1 - 20 of 44 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.