Mercedes SLK World banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Premium Member
14,684 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
at my fav Bar..... Boys you gotta watch out ... them Irish Bettys with big Boobs... and a smile like the Titanic......... are up too no good......:td::td:....

Yep i posted something earlier about my Betty telling me about my Hounds... and sleeping all Day........ not peeing...:(:(

But that is not the whole Story after i came Home.... talking to my beloved 66 Flosse with Ice on the Roof....... telling her how sorry I am not to have her on the Road aftere 3 Years.....

I open the Garage Door and found this..... from Wall to Wall..... in my beloved Garage....... Strings full of Betty,s and Betty in Training Bra,s and Undies.... My Guess that ....#$%^&*( Washer broke down again.....

Yep she said.... and my Betty went too Bed......

Wtf i said .... this is not the Garage i remember when i moved in 5 Years.... ago...

After messing around with a broken Washer for 2 Hours... and a 6 pack of Beer... since i just got back from a Las Vegas Run......

I gave up.... after i removed the Pump..... Water all over my Garage my beloved Garage....

I did what every smart Men would do picking up an irish Girl at a fav Bar with a Smile from the White Cliffs of Dover and the Cup Size of a Bra that would make Nasa I waved the white Flag...... stuck my C/ Card in her Purse with a hand written Note on a pink sticky Note... and it reads Betty buy a Washer.... and if you don,t buy the extended Warranty.... i gonna kick your irish #$%^&*.... Ps i love you......:):)

I gave up....... finally i take my Rubber Boots off .... kick it in with my Hounds... on the Sofa..... crank the last Beer..... watching the
Glitz ... and Glory between the Porsche and Ferrari .....my fav Movie..... Le Mans..... it was a close Race to the Finish Line.......:rb:rb:rb.....

till my Bettys oldest Teen stepped out of her Room.... putting Le Mans on hold.... making that funny Face......... Berliner i am out of Tampoon...s

Ghee really that Race was sooooooooooooooo close between Porsche and Ferrari and you had to ruin it for me.......

Here is 80 Bucks... 30 for the Cab Ride to the 7/11.... get me a 12 Pack and some Ben and Jerry,s..... and your female Hygiene Products....... and what ever is left put it in the Gas Tank of your weird Boyfriend.......:soap::soap:...

I hate too say it i know finally understood how my Dad felt... when i ask him if I could borrow the Jag..... to Chase that perfect irish Smile with D Cups...... at the Bar.....

He left me with some great Advise...... Son here is the Key... to the Jag....

have all the Sex while you are young...... but there will be a Day........ when female Alliens take over your Garage....... I did not understand what he try to tell me than.......

but i do understand now....... A Betty with a Shoe fetish 2 Teens in Heat...... with weird Boyfriends an english and french Hound a 66 Flosse freezing her Top off ..... I understand.......... now what my Father try to tell me.....

I should not have made the left Turn ..... at my Cross Roads off Life........

i should have turned right......

but do we listen too our Parents......:biglaugh::biglaugh:

Ps tomorrow is my big 50 Check up with my Doctor......

I know what he gonna tell me.... my Bp is too high.... my Prostate is a bit too big lets run some Tests.........:(:(:(

i am worried about your Liver Numbers......... well i am worried when our beloved Flieger is on the Stick on a Non Stop Flight to Amsterdam.... after he spent Hours at the Mb Dealer.......

Sorry Flieger... i hope no Harm...done.....

but happiness is dating an irish Girl...........:biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh:

1 - 1 of 1 Posts