Mercedes SLK World banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,421 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello there! I am thinking of calling the car meet I organize "The 2013 Indiana Duecentotrenta Miglia". Is that how "230 miles" would be written in Italian?

Thank you, or should I say grazie!?

·
Premium Member
2,421 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thank you, thank you! I realise the meet will be mostly MR2 Spyders & SLKs, but I was/am a big fan of the Mille Miglia & it's history.

Grazie, grazie!

·
Registered
85 Posts
There is quite a few of us on this forum... and none seems to be based in Italy...

but then, as the top of the page says:
"Anything but SLK talk. Please Note that religion and politics are not allowed...."
so we won't explore further...

Buona Strada!

·
Premium Member
2,421 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Again, thank you all for the ":tu:" on my Italian... ok, I did a Google search for Italian numbers and didn't give-up 'til I found "duecento & trenta". I figured it would work if I combined the two to form "duecentotrenta". I'd rather be lucky than good(well, sometimes :biglaugh:)!

Thank you John for the kind words! The first time I organized a meet, it was good but NEEDED to be better. The 2nd one was terrific, and I just continue to use the same "formula". Setting-up the meet-up with you, Kath, Gregg and Linda was easy as, well, Canadian Maple Syrup :rb

1 - 10 of 10 Posts