Mercedes SLK World banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As you know, I'm selling my 06 SLK55. I have had good action from my ads and I would like to price some of the options my car has. Does anyone have a options price for 05-06. Most importantly, the price of the 030 AMG performance package. THANKS TO ALL!!!

·
aka John
13,012 Posts
030 retail on a 2006 was $6800 usd. If you want the 030 brochure, drop me an email and I'll pop you a copy over.

I've been looking - cautiously - at 05/06 '55 stateside. So far, I've found that the 030 package (where the seller is even aware it's there!) is not really adding a premium to the price at all.

On the couple of '07's I've seen, it seems to be adding $1k to the price, justification in the auction books is "upgraded brakes" - which actually makes sense.

AMG Performance Package: MSRP $6,800
AMG Alcantara sport steering wheel, carbon fiber interior trim, 176 mph top speed limiter, AMG “Nurburgring” sport suspension, AMG “Compound” braking system, and AMG 18” multi-piece alloy wheels with high performance tires.

·
Don - Founding Member #4
5,857 Posts
:)The 030 package for the true enthusiast is a great selling point. I would prefer a fully optioned SLK 55 without the 030, that's what I have. Not sure what's it worth in added value to the car. Again, as John stated, maybe $1000 - $2000.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.