Mercedes SLK World banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am currently living in Eugene, Oregon, (USA) and Mercedes wants $1700 for a roof control module for my 01' SLK230. Does anyone rebuild those units. Maybe someone knows a link to used parts. Any suggestions are appreciated.

·
Administrator 2009 SLK 55 AMG/Founding Member 2006
96,433 Posts
Welcome from Valrico, Florida!
And welcome to this great forum!

Please update your location in your profile as it helps the members answer any questions you might have based on locale.
usercp, edit your details, location.
Also, please use the 'search this forum' feature for your questions as they have probably been asked before.
In addition, please post your questions in the appropriate discussion forum for a quicker response.
And finally, if you find something useful on your visit here today, please consider donating for security updates and repairs to the site. Any amount is welcome! Thanks!

·
Thread Hijacker
2,798 Posts
I am currently living in Eugene, Oregon, (USA) and Mercedes wants $1700 for a roof control module for my 01' SLK230. Does anyone rebuild those units. Maybe someone knows a link to used parts. Any suggestions are appreciated.
Gabus or Livefreeordie will be along in a bit, with better info on the r170. I bet there's a cheaper solution. See if the dealer will tell you the part number...

·
Premium Member 2000 SLK230
2,624 Posts
1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.