Mercedes SLK World banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
* Registered
2015 SLK 250 W AMG sport package 135K miles
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking everywhere for a DE18LA (M271Evo,M 271.8XX) shop manual for my 2015 SLK250 R172. (150K miles) Does anyone know where I can buy/get a copy? I cant seem to find anything but the intro booklet. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

·
Administrator Founding Member since 2006
103,372 Posts
FYI

you can buy access to MB online manuals/isspi etc

mb shop manuals are copyrighted and the sale of them is piracy either dvd or print
because of seller violating the eula agreement

so this forum cannot supply that info

Our rules say:
6. Copyright-protected material. Members agree not to post any material that is protected by copyright, trademark or other proprietary right without the express permission of the owner(s) of said copyright, trademark or other proprietary right.

any online sites offering for $ a manual will just take your money

Thanks for understanding.

JB :D

·
* Registered
2015 SLK 250 W AMG sport package 135K miles
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
mb shop manuals are copyrighted and the sale of them is piracy either dvd or print
so this forum cannot supply that info

Our rules say:
6. Copyright-protected material. Members agree not to post any material that is protected by copyright, trademark or other proprietary right without the express permission of the owner(s) of said copyright, trademark or other proprietary right.

Thanks for understanding.

JB :D
I am not asking anyone to give me ANY Copyright-protected material. I am asking where I can find this material and purchase it legally.

·
103,372 Posts
I understand... mb info is only available online...no paper copies or dvds for sale

·
103,372 Posts
If someone gives you a site and it is not an MB site, it is pirated is all I am saying

·
103,372 Posts
so if one is used to hayes or chiltons....no such luck

·
Super Moderator (Canada)
2012 SLK55 AMG w/P30 "Schwarzie"
17,053 Posts
I am not asking anyone to give me ANY Copyright-protected material. I am asking where I can find this material and purchase it legally.
And we're saying that hardcopy are NOT available from MB other than online.

If someone posts a link to where to get it and it is not an mb website, the link would be removed as the product you seek is copyrighted and again, our rules say that quite explicitly.

Repeated attempts at requesting such illegal material may result in a suspension of posting abilities on SLKWorld.com with or without a warning.

Just so you know where to find them, look here

Thank you

Reactions: jbanks15
1 - 7 of 7 Posts