Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys
I need help finding the part number for the piece that works the lock mechanism for the center console lid. When I removed my console a while back I broke the plastic fitting off of it that the air line goes to and now when I work the locking system I have and air leak. I'll replace if it's not very expensive or either just plug the line. I can't find the part number anywhere.
TIA,
Randy

·
Administrator 2009 SLK 55 AMG/Founding Member 2006
97,360 Posts
here is datacard

part 70 is cover a17068003781a86

don't know if that is the part you want

Attachments

·
Registered
1,613 Posts
Hey guys
I need help finding the part number for the piece that works the lock mechanism for the center console lid. When I removed my console a while back I broke the plastic fitting off of it that the air line goes to and now when I work the locking system I have and air leak. I'll replace if it's not very expensive or either just plug the line. I can't find the part number anywhere.
TIA,
Randy
Can you post a picture of the broken plastic fitting or provide a picture of the area it's in? I can't get what you mean by center console lid... The only vacuum connectors I'm aware are in the doors, trunk, and in the fresh air housing area behind the glove box compartment...

Does you see it on this picture?

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
It looks similar to photo simplyslk posted although the air line was the very small green plastic line. I could not get it off and broke the fitting where it was attached. I didn't realize what it was until afterward when I heard the air during the locking/unlocking of the doors. I wasn't going to pull the console again until I had a replacement. Thanks for all of the help.
Randy

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.