Mercedes SLK World banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone have a front license plate mount for a 2004 SLK320 that they have no need for? Unfortunately Ohio requires a front license plate and I need the mount to attach it to the bumper. I don't need the bracket that goes around the license plate but the part that actually mounts to the bumper.

If anyone would like to sell theirs let me know how much you want for it. Otherwise I'll buy one from the dealer.

·
Registered
323 Posts
Stevie,
let me know when you have one or found one...I am also in Ohio.
My last option would be a dealer as well...

My friend is a cop here in Toledo...she told me the only time they stop someone without a front plate,is just to be a pain your a$$ lol...she told me,they never really bother with that,only of they see someone who annoys them...

·
Registered
467 Posts
the only time they stop someone without a front plate,is just to be a pain your a$$ lol...she told me,they never really bother with that,only of they see someone who annoys them...

We require a front plate here too. I've driven my Solstice for three years w/o a plate and now the Benz for 4 months.

My thought is if you don't do anything stupid you're not going to get harassed. if you get caught speeding, they'll add the plate ticket on while they got you stopped, but won't pull you over for just the plate.

I'll continue until I get tagged.

Here is something you may want to try.

http://www.slkworld.com/general-modifications-r171/77-front-license-plate-mount-no-drilling.html

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.