Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
986 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

am choosing between two cars and I'd like to know if the car I am buying has the memory seat option.

It has electric driver and passenger seats. I am making the journey to buy this car tomorrow, but don't want it to be lacking this option if I can avoid it.

I have been told by the owner that the drivers seat position is definitely memory programmable to match the key, and the steering wheel is too. She couldn't confirm about the mirrors as she never changes their position.

Does this mean the car has the memory option? should it have buttons on the seat to set the memory? should those buttons be on both seats?

I know the car is a 350 UK from 2005. Any confirmation would really help.

thanks,

Adam

·
Premium Member 2012 SLK350
1,365 Posts
Hi all,

am choosing between two cars and I'd like to know if the car I am buying has the memory seat option.

It has electric driver and passenger seats. I am making the journey to buy this car tomorrow, but don't want it to be lacking this option if I can avoid it.

I have been told by the owner that the drivers seat position is definitely memory programmable to match the key, and the steering wheel is too. She couldn't confirm about the mirrors as she never changes their position.

Does this mean the car has the memory option? should it have buttons on the seat to set the memory? should those buttons be on both seats?

thanks,

Adam
If it has power seats it has memory BUT it may not have key memory. Neither my 06 or 09 SLKs (USA) had key memory.

·
Registered
914 Posts
Hi all,

thanks,

Adam
Adam,

so you have finaly found a car to tick all the boxes?

I hope it is a Black, 350 MT?

Good Luck.:rockon:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.