Mercedes SLK World banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am moving forward on my first SLK . . . a 230 at a dealership in Fremont . . . price is negotiated, just waiting on financing . . . the car is a one owner with 61K serviced at MB in San Fransisco . . . I am 300 miles north of Fremont and would like to find a qualified MB mechanic to inspect the car . . . certainly willing to pay a reasonable fee . . . or if that is not possible perhaps someone on the forum in the Bay Area would like to overlook the car for me. here is a link to the car on CL . . . http://sfbay.craigslist.org/eby/ctd/2450002174.html . . . I like the Designo-Orange . . . lots of red ones, black ones, silver ones . . . not too many of these. Interior/Exterior appear to be very good, but would appreciate someone knowledgeable checking out the overall mechanical condition and the hard top hydraulics. Will check back later today and tomorrow often. Thanks.

D:)

·
Registered
527 Posts
One member of the forum, DaytonaJae, hired a professional service to inspect a car (an E series I guess) that was far from where he lived. Can't remember the name of the company though. Try a search.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.