Mercedes SLK World banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

NE Recap/ Pictures.

7K views 60 replies 15 participants last post by  Baron7700 
#1 ·
Thanks to everyone who came out it was alot of fun meetin you all, and meeting some people Who I didnt know. Lots Of MB's and bmw's good time!

With that, since I was a disorganized wreck this weekend, I forgot my Camera, So whoever has some shots plz PM me or email me at Caffese@gmail.com ANd post them so everyone else can see!

#2 ·
It was great meeting everyone. What a huge turnout with almost 50 cars (MBs and BMWs) I had a great time especially our run from the Marriott to Roosevelt Park. I'm also waiting for pics since I didn't bring a camera.

John, don't forget to PM me where you got your roof module.

Ivy, let me know when you're going to the dog run in Inwood (cloisters) I'll bring my doberman as well.

Thanks,
Edwin

#5 ·
THere was alot of Slk's, We did some awesome shoots after the meet, and before too, hopefully someone will post them!

#6 ·
nycboy said:
It was great meeting everyone. What a huge turnout with almost 50 cars (MBs and BMWs) I had a great time especially our run from the Marriott to Roosevelt Park. I'm also waiting for pics since I didn't bring a camera.

John, don't forget to PM me where you got your roof module.

Ivy, let me know when you're going to the dog run in Inwood (cloisters) I'll bring my doberman as well.

Thanks,
Edwin
Edwin,
i take lexi to Fort Tryon's Sir Williams dog run almost everyday!
you can drive there and park at The New Leaf cafe's parking lot and come down the stairs to the dog run! i really want to see you there~

and i have some pictures....

Attachments

#8 ·
YEAH! The meet was awesome! :rockon:
About 20 Mercs (7 of them SLK) and the rest up to almost 50, were BMWs except one Audi, one VW and one Infinity.
The best part was the SLK only drive from the Marriott to the park. R)
Our 5 SLK were winding like a snake through traffic. :burnout:
That was an awesome view. Too bad LilNora and Silverlana couldn’t come for the drive. Especially LilNora’s white SLK would have give spark to our “caravan”.
NR4L stole the show at the meet with his mod SLK (especially with the LCD and the front and rear cameras).
It was very nice to see you all SLK enthusiasts. :tu:
I’ll post tonight the pictures I have as I was too lazy or how I like say “busy”. :biglaugh:

#9 ·
few more~
last picture of the dash speaker was taken to prove that mine didnt come with a vent control on it~after couple seconds, we figured out that without premium option one's speaker will come bare~

Attachments

#12 ·
Ivy, great pics. What time do you usually go to the dog run?

We should thank Lenny (NR4L) for organizing and leading the drive from Marriott to Roosevelt Park R) . Also for directing the photoshoot (still waiting for his pics) and for bringing water for everyone.

I think we should plan a drive to the Poconos and visit John (Baron7700). This should be a good drive.

Thanks,
Ed

#16 ·
Yes you guys should come down and visit! itd be a fun drive. And once your here lots of good back roads that are fun and scenic to drive! Also, Pocono Raceway is only about 25 mins from my house, im pretty sure there are days u can bring your car on the track. ill have to check that out....

#17 ·
All those SLK's and not a silver one in sight! That HAS to be a first for a group meet! Lots of great pics folks! :tu:

#23 ·
Nice meeting some of the SLK55ers,

nr4l - Awesome electronics setup on your SLK55.

ivyyoon - Sounds like Lexi was a hit with quite a few folks, thats one well-behaved and lucky dog, she gets to sit in an SLK!

lilnora - It was great hanging out with you & your brother afterwards. We should definitely do some 1/4 runs at Englishtown. That's the only way you'll know for sure you got a faster car than your brother. ;-)

#25 ·
cldriver said:
Nice meeting some of the SLK55ers,

nr4l - Awesome electronics setup on your SLK55.

ivyyoon - Sounds like Lexi was a hit with quite a few folks, thats one well-behaved and lucky dog, she gets to sit in an SLK!

lilnora - It was great hanging out with you & your brother afterwards. We should definitely do some 1/4 runs at Englishtown. That's the only way you'll know for sure you got a faster car than your brother. ;-)

it was great eating at the grease trucks.. we should def. do it again. oh and the ghetto guys trying to "holla" .... good times lol

#26 ·
i have to say lilnora...your bros car is pure ***!!! that is just simply stunning looking. csl carbon mixed with the white paint and tints looks simply superb. Not to mention your own car which is also a fantasy machine, loving your two tone leather!:hail:

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.