Mercedes SLK World banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,596 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Northeastors!

So me and NR4L are thinkn, on sunday Nov 25th, we take a drive out to the poconos (Err Where I am) And Go for a blast thro the scenic foilage and great back windy roads. The more the better!

And than probably a BBQ or go out for dinner of some sort etc, nothing to major, but a nice Day with the SLK's Before the Winter hits everyone hard!

The idea area is literally around my house, which is 3 miles into PA, Just past The Delaware water gap, and about 2 minutes drive to from Rt80, easy to get to for anyone who would be traveling from NY/NJ, and very easy for anyone coming from western PA Also.

People from Philly, your invited too! Im about 90 Mins North of you. You know where the Poconos is! Im in stroudsburg.

Anyone interested? I know its kind of short notice, but i posted before and i didnt notice it got lost in all the server troubles.

·
Registered
214 Posts
Hmm, I might be up for this, depending on what else is going on at home. I'll be home the 21st-27th, so it would be a good time to get some miles on it...the poor thing only has ~900 miles still.

I'm in Bucks County, PA (NE suburb of Philly for you non PA-ers).

·
Registered
1,596 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
ya thats not far at all. My buddy lived in Malvern and he was a little over an hour away. But all highway.

Would love for an amg to come out, before it gets to cold or snowy.

Planning on doing this rain or shine!

·
Don - Founding Member #4
5,857 Posts
:tu:John, thanks for organizing the NE/Eastern PA get together. I sure would like to attend, but it's going to be impossible. Friday and Saturday after Thanksgiving will be busy days at work. I hope others will be able to attend, you have a great turn out, and a fun time.

MDLSK55, I see you're from Bucks Co. PA. We found my wife's 2006 SLK 350 on eBay and picked it up at eImports4less.com in Bucks Co. They have a great selection of used sporty cars and they were great to deal with.

·
Registered
460 Posts
Sounds like a great Idea..and nice to see some NE initiative but timing is going to make it impossible to join you all this time:(. I will have to catch up with you in the springtime..Pocono's is a great view this time of year...I have property in Masthope not too far from there.

·
Registered
1,596 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hmmm well the date is flexible, and nothing is set in stone, I was hoping nevets u and some other people to come, Don coming up would be a real treat all the way from VA.

For the most part, i drive my car year round, so date isnt a problem with me.

If you guys wanna discuss another date in the near future lets do that, and maybe get this thing rolling!!!!

·
Registered
27 Posts
I think that might be a little out of my range, plus I will be back in Houston with family. Have a good time though :)

·
Registered
1,596 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
so anyone wanna throw a possible date out there???

1 - 8 of 8 Posts