Mercedes SLK World banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Premium Member 2013 SLK250
2,339 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is a cruise in to Hamburger Joe's in North Myrtle Beach. Our group met here five years ago for our first meet and greet. Come out and join us for a fun lunch and renew old friendships and meet new SLK owners. More details as we get near the date. If you live in other states and visiting our area come and join us.

Save the date November 14, 2015 Hamburger Joe's - 712 48th Ave S - North Myrtle Beach, South Carolina

November is in the off season but weather is still good for some top down driving in the area.

Attachments

·
2,339 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Update:
Our NC/SC SLK Group held its first get together five years ago at Hamburger Joe's with eleven members. We now have about ninety members and will be returning to Hamburger Joe's for a return engagement. Hope you will join us. Please RSVP [email protected] and let us know if you will be able to attend.

WHEN: Saturday, November 14. We will do lunch at about 1 PM. Feel free to drop by anytime after 12:30 PM for some tire kicking and chatting.

WHERE: Hamburger Joe's in North Myrtle Beach, 712 48th Avenue S. Directly across Route 17 from Barefoot Landing.

MAP: https://www.google.com/maps/place/Hamburger+Joe's/@33.7963395,-78.7398733,16z/data=!4m2!3m1!1s0x0:0xef2a784facc1846a

PARKING: We will park behind the building near the pond. To get to the parking lot go down the drive to the left of the building

Come out and join us. If visiting the area you are invited to attend also.

·
Registered 2012 SLK55 AMG w/P30
3,424 Posts
How about putting together a list of those planning to attend? Perhaps those that are coming from a distance can drive together?

·
Registered
164 Posts
Nov 14th

Is this meet still on? Sounds like fun, but I have commitments that weekend here in KY. We used to do things like this in NJ/NYC/PA region and it can be great fun.

Irish

·
2,339 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Is this meet still on? Sounds like fun, but I have commitments that weekend here in KY. We used to do things like this in NJ/NYC/PA region and it can be great fun.

Irish
Yes we are still on rain or shine. Hope for shine. Ten day forecast Saturday 14th is 65 sunny and 0% rain. For the week end Friday 13th and Sunday 15th 69 and sunny Friday 0% and Sunday 10%. Come and join us.

·
Premium Member
6,029 Posts
I would love to join you, I have a friend that just moved to Myrtle Beach from FL. Would make a great road trip. But, can't make this one, maybe next year.

·
2,339 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
This meet is shaping up nicely, 15 to 20 SLK's to attend. Good mix of SLK and people. SLK include 170, 171, and 172. Come out and join us.

·
Premium Member
1,314 Posts
I'm looking forward to it! I have some plans that weekend but I still should be able to make it
Hi SCGirl - please drop me a note to [email protected] so I have your contact info for our get together Saturday. Please give me your name and the name of anyone coming with you so I can do a name tag.

Same for you "Mustbedreaming." I'll add you to our contact list for the next one.

Len

·
2,339 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Weather Report. Friday thur Sunday is SUNNY AND NO RAIN and low 60's. Len has 15 to 20 cars coming. If you have not made plans to join us just drop Len a note so we can reserve space for you to be seated with us. We have 1998 to 2015 model year and ever thing from a 230 to 55 and the colors black, silver, red, yellow, blue, and beige. Come on out and join us on Saturday November 14th.

·
Registered 2012 SLK55 AMG w/P30
3,424 Posts
Anybody else coming from the Columbia area? Might be worth putting together a little convoy! PM me if interested.

·
2,339 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Anybody else coming from the Columbia area? Might be worth putting together a little convoy! PM me if interested.
Do not have where people live attending. I see the post before yours is SCGirl and she has Columbia as her location. Why not PM her.

·
Premium Member 2006 SLK55 AMG
364 Posts
It would be our first time at an SLK meet and sounds great! Family plans in Greenville have the priority this weekend though. Have fun, everyone!

·
Premium Member
1,314 Posts
HUWhitaker, SCgirl (Tina) and Mensra (David) - got two of the three of you coming from Columbia - that's great. Look forward to having you join us.

I'd like to put you all on our mailing list for future events. If you haven't already, could you please send me a note to [email protected] with the year, model and color of your SLK as well as your name and the name (first name only is fine) of anyone who might be coming with you? I try to do name tags ahead of time, so people know who they are talking to.

Tina - FYI - tried to send you a private message, but I got the notice that your mailbox was full.

·
Premium Member
1,314 Posts
At least two of us tried to PM you, but got the "mailbox is full" message. Pick one of my e-mail addresses above and drop me a note. I'm in the middle of doing name tags for tomorrow as we speak.

Thanks.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts