Mercedes SLK World banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,333 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We now have a meet planned for Charlotte, NC.

We will start the day meeting at Carolina Ale House (Concord, NC)
8695 Concord Mills Blvd, Concord, North Carolina 28027

Meeting at 11 am for meet and greet than lunch followed by a short drive to Charlotte Motor Speedway for a tour. Looking for all the SLK owners in the Charlotte area and central NC and up state SC. You have been asking for a Charlotte met we now have one planned.

Please RSVP so we will know how many are attending by June 20th.

RSVP to [email protected]

·
Premium Member
128 Posts
Finally! A meet up that is only a couple of hours away - you know I don't like to put miles on my baby. I'll put it on my calendar. Looking forward to meeting folks there.

·
Registered
2,027 Posts
Now....how am I going to pick up the e320 at the shop in Greenville and get the SLK to the meet in Charlotte on the same day.....hhhmmmm

·
Premium Member
2,333 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
We are only three weeks away for our meet. It is shaping up as a fun day for a group of SLK owners. Please email [email protected] if you plan to attend. Your name, name of anyone attending with you and year and model and color of SLK.

Looking forward to see you there and a good turn out for this first meet in North Carolina.

Chuck

·
Registered
164 Posts
Clt

Sounds like fun. I am still undecided. It is about a 7hr trip for me and while the roads thru WV are lovely, I am not sure, I have the time for a 2 or 3 day trip. Put me down as a maybe until I sort thru my schedule a bit more. It would be a great excuse to head over to Ashville after. Will let you know in a week or two.

Irish

·
Premium Member
2,333 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Sounds like fun. I am still undecided. It is about a 7hr trip for me and while the roads thru WV are lovely, I am not sure, I have the time for a 2 or 3 day trip. Put me down as a maybe until I sort thru my schedule a bit more. It would be a great excuse to head over to Ashville after. Will let you know in a week or two.

Irish
Hope you can make it. It would get you the title of who came the most distance.

·
Premium Member
2,333 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
We are down to 14 days until we meet in Charlotte/Concord. Looks like a nice group is coming and many new people. Be sure and email if you have not letting me know you are coming. your name, person attending with you, year, model, and color of SLK email [email protected]

See you there.

Chuck

·
Registered
2,027 Posts
I was late to Columbia (THOUGHT I knew that city) so didn't mingle much before dinner/lunch/supper/whatever. This time I hope to meet each member face to face so I can put a face to the online persona.

·
Premium Member
2,333 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
We are now getting near the date for out meet in Concord/Charlotte on the 25th, 6 days away. Long range weather forecast is sunny and top down time. Still time to let us know if you are attending.

email [email protected] if you plan on attending.

See you on Saturday,
Chuck

·
Minion
5,602 Posts
A rumor has it you went to Floridah.......join us and come on thru the mountains with your camera. 🙂
I heard that rumor.. ;) not enough notice.. and no slk yet. I like to drive, not be the passenger ;) Plenty of time left before the snow hits the ground.. maybe the next one. Ty for the invite though :)

·
Premium Member
2,333 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Still time to let us know you are coming. Weather should be good for top down time as weather forecast is times of sun and clouds and temp in upper 80's. just email me at [email protected] it you are a late person wishing to attend.

We are looking at something like 15 cars coming.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts