Mercedes SLK World banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,314 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Contact me for details if you would like to join us.

Len

·
Premium Member 2013 SLK250
2,350 Posts
If you are visiting the Myrtle Beach area on Sept 24 PM Len you are invited to join us for an afternoon of fun with other SLK owners. We would like to see you and your SLK. A little tire kicking and light talk and good food.

Chuck

·
2,350 Posts
I have created a group on Facebook called NC/SC SLK Owners. I have posted the pictures of our three past meets. If you are in the Carolina's and on FB come and join our group, This is a good way for us to stay in contact with each other and up coming meets.

If you have not contacted Len now is a good time to do it for our upcoming Sept 24 meet. He is about ready to send out the info very soon.

"Len Sokoloff" [email protected]

·
2,350 Posts
Less than 3 week until we have a cook-out on September 24th. Should be a nice afternoon and good food. If you live in NC or SC become a member, If visiting the Myrtle Beach area come and join us for the afternoon. Like to see how many SLK we can get for this meet.

If you have not contacted Len now is a good time to do it for our upcoming Sept 24 meet. He will send you all the information.

"Len Sokoloff" [email protected]

1 - 6 of 6 Posts