Mercedes SLK World banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,314 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Preliminary plans are underway for our last event of 2012. Contact me if you are interested in joining us. We're talking about a cruise, lunch and a gathering at a member's home for dessert.

·
Premium Member
1,314 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Here are some photos from our 11/3/2012 get together.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2,421 Posts
Nice... thanks for sharing :tu::tu:

·
Premium Member
1,314 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Do I have your contact info? If not, send me an e-mail to [email protected] with your name, anyone who might be attending with you, model, year and color of your car. I'll send out an e-mail when we have future events. Next official event will likely be late February or March. We might also be having an unofficial tech session on rebuilding hydraulic roof cylinders in February. There are a few of us who want to kill a day learning together how to do the job.

·
Registered
17 Posts
What's goin on y'all! '07 280 owner from Angier/Fuquay-Varina area would be cool to meet up and have a beer with a few of y'all...in fact, it'd be cool to slam The Aviator Brewing Company taphouse with a ton of SLKs!! Look forward to meeting some of you folks! First round's on me!

·
Premium Member
1,314 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
What's goin on y'all! '07 280 owner from Angier/Fuquay-Varina area would be cool to meet up and have a beer with a few of y'all...in fact, it'd be cool to slam The Aviator Brewing Company taphouse with a ton of SLKs!! Look forward to meeting some of you folks! First round's on me!
Have you joined our group officially yet? If not see message #6 above and give me your particulars. We could be up for a cruise in your direction if you arrange things on your end.

·
Registered
99 Posts
Hello all,

I just went on FB and requested to join the group. How do I get the photo posted on the group page? Also when will be the next meeting? DP

·
Premium Member
1,314 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Contact me directly at [email protected] and I'll add you to our mailing list. Give me your name, year, model and color of your car and the name of anyone who might routinely attend events with you. We've got a small tech session on Feb 16th on roof cylinder rebuilding and will likely have a regular event later this month or early in March. Typically we do a cruise to lunch somewhere.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts