Mercedes SLK World banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,333 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited by Moderator)
We have another great event planned for our NC/SC SLK group on Saturday May 20th in the Raleigh area. It's an opportunity to meet other owners and share your car stories. Everyone is welcome to join. We'll start at Mellow Mushroom in Cary (4300 NW Cary Parkway) at 11:30am, where we'll talk SLKs, view each other's cars and have some lunch (please park in the back). Then we'll run over to Taggart cars (1640 NW Maynard Road, Cary NC) to tour their workshop and hear about some of the customization work they do. It should be a fun time, we'll be raffling off a framed SLK picture for your man (or lady) cave.

Please RSVP via PM ApexAMG by May 13th. Indicate if you'll be bringing anyone with you, and if you'll join us at Taggart cars. We look forward to seeing everyone. SLK owners in the southeast or visiting the area are invited to join us

Be be added to our email listing email [email protected]

·
Super Moderator
24,909 Posts
If you have never been to a meet and are wondering but maybe a little shy....

Go for it.

Read the posts from past threads and count the number of times you see
'it was my first meet, will not be my last'
'wish I tried one of these events before'

All that is stopping you is yourself.

·
Premium Member
2,333 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
We are a month away for our meet in North Carolina on May 20th. Come our and join us.

Please RSVP via PM ApexAMG by May 13th. Indicate if you'll be bringing anyone with you, and if you'll join us at Taggart cars. We look forward to seeing everyone. SLK owners in the southeast or visiting the area are invited to join us

·
Premium Member
2,333 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
We have postponed this meet scheduled for May 20. We will be working to reschedule this at a later date.

Thanks to all who replied.

Hope to see you next time.

Chuck

1 - 4 of 4 Posts