Mercedes SLK World banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,333 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Everyone is invited to join our NC/SC SLK Group for our first event of the year, February 25, 2017. We will be doing a lunch in North Myrtle Beach. In addition to our beautiful SLK's, the place we are going for lunch is a neat place. Please reply to [email protected] if you wish to attend. We will gather around 11:30 and have lunch around 12 noon.
Check out the location at
HOME
or on Face Book
http://www.facebook.com/nachohipponorthmyrtlebeach/?fref=ts

·
Premium Member
2,333 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
We are 4 weeks away from the meet, mark your calendars and plan on attending. This will be a fun meet like so many we have had. Have a mix of SLK already signed up.

·
Premium Member
2,333 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
We are a week and a half away to our NC/SC meet. Weather should be in the 60's based on current weather conditions and could be in 70's as it keeps jumping between the two. At this time we have a dozen cars signed up to come. Are you one of them if not just let me know so I can give the restaurant a head count. Reply to [email protected]

Hope to see you on February 25th.

·
Premium Member
2,333 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Last call for those who plan to attend our meet next Saturday February 25th. Weather report is around 73 degrees. Please reply by February 22nd if you plan on attending. Currently we have around a dozen SLK's listed to come.

Please email [email protected] if you plan to attend and have not previously let me know.

·
Premium Member
2,333 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Latest weather report is 75 degrees. Good top down weather and hang out with other SLK owners. Current count is 16 SLK's signed up to attend. Come out and join us.

·
Premium Member
2,333 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
We had a good turn off for our meet today, February 25, 2017. Here are a few pictures.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
128 Posts
Thanks, Chuck! Had a great time seeing everyone. I'll look forward to hosting the next one in May in the Raleigh area. Date to come soon.

·
Registered
3,402 Posts
If somebody wants to help pitch in, we can have the next meet up at my place! Some fantastic curvy back roads in my neighborhood.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts