Mercedes SLK World banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,314 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The NC/SC SLK Group is getting together again on September 21, 2013 for our third annual cookout. We will be meeting in North Myrtle Beach. The more the merrier. All of you are invited.

For more details, contact me at [email protected].

·
Registered
542 Posts
Would love to do something in the Blue Ridge just need someone to plan it out that way.
Why don't y'all join the crossfire forum dragon spring meet? I go to both the fall and spring meets and lead a group on a Saturday drive. Spring they normally have 25 - 30 cars so there's plenty of room for the SLK's and 80% of them are 35 or older.

·
Registered
542 Posts
Lol, my wife will not do that, we drove the Dragon Tail just a few years ago and she said never again. 318 curves in something like 18 miles was to much for her. These are curves that tractor trailer truck are barred from using this US route on the NC side. Look more like a Blue Ridge Parkway cruise with tops down.
There are many couples who stay on the east side of the dragon and go shopping instead. Some fantastic wives hop in with someone else and allow their husbands to go have fun elsewhere. There literally is something for everybody. Plus groups of several different intensities if you decide you'd like to go in a group, but like I'm sure most of your outings most of the fun is had in sharing stories together and just hanging out.

·
Premium Member
1,314 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yep, still room for more. We've got about a dozen SLK's coming so far.

·
Premium Member
2,333 Posts
Here are some pictures of the cook out. 12 SLK's filled the drive way and over flowed into the street. Great hamburgers/hot dogs and other food and drink. Share info on our cars and enjoyed each others friendship.

Attachments

·
Founding Member #2
19,394 Posts
VERY Nice :tu: thanks for the photos.

·
Minion
5,602 Posts
Here are some pictures of the cook out. 12 SLK's filled the drive way and over flowed into the street. Great hamburgers/hot dogs and other food and drink. Share info on our cars and enjoyed each others friendship.
Please tell me what type the black and red rims are?!?

·
Premium Member
1,314 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
We hope to have one more event this year. All of you are invited. CA and IL aren't that far away. :)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts