Mercedes SLK World banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,314 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The NC/SC SLK Group is set to meet again on June 1, 2013. A cruise from the Myrtle Beach area to Georgetown, SC is planned along with lunch in Georgetown. We'd love to have you join us. Contact me for more details.

·
Premium Member
2,333 Posts
If you are in the Myrtle Beach area or can make the trip come out and join us. Take a nice scenic cruise thur some low country area like Pawley Island area, Murrells Inlet, Litchfield, and Georgetown. If you like just connect up with us in Georgetown. We have a nice place picked out for lunch.

Just PM me or Len for full details. RSVP by May 29 so we can make reservations.

Chuck

·
Premium Member
2,333 Posts
Long range forecast for next week end, Saturday June 1, is sunshine and 83 degrees. Great weather for a top down cruise. Just email Len that you are coming along on the cruise or meeting us in Georgetown. [email protected]

Please RSVP by May 29th.

·
Premium Member
2,333 Posts
What a day, could not have asked for better weather for atop down drive from North Myrtle Beach to Georgetown. Lunch at a great place, Rice Paddy, and then stroll the Harbor Walk and shops on Front Street, plus the nice old southern homes as we drove into and out of Georgetown.

The best was hanging out with other SLK owners enjoy our cars and each other friendship.

·
Founding Member #2
19,394 Posts
What a day, could not have asked for better weather for atop down drive from North Myrtle Beach to Georgetown. Lunch at a great place, Rice Paddy, and then stroll the Harbor Walk and shops on Front Street, plus the nice old southern homes as we drove into and out of Georgetown.

The best was hanging out with other SLK owners enjoy our cars and each other friendship.
Got photos?

·
Premium Member
2,333 Posts
Here are a few photos of our meet in Georgetown. We did a cruise from North Myrtle Beach to Georgetown, 60 miles, where we had lunch and strolled the harbor walk and shops.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,314 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Our next event will be our annual cookout on September 21. Contact me or Gbarringer100 for more details.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts