Mercedes SLK World banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Minion
5,602 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was on 88 heading west moving through naperville and there was a silver pre-facelift 170 with an older couple in it just cruising. When I pulled up next to him, he had an expressionless stone face. When I said "nice car!" and gave it a thumbs up, he sprung a thumb up! and kept driving still expressionless lol. It was very cute.

·
Registered 2007 SLK280
1,181 Posts
Ahhhh.....home. Graduated HS in Naperville...did they ever get 88 done? Seemed to be an endless project

·
Founding Member #2 2008 SLK55 AMG
19,407 Posts
Was at Naperville with my daughter, winter of 2012, when she was interviewing for her residency. It was gently snowing while we were there.

·
Premium Member 2006 SLK 280-sold
3,552 Posts
I'm working at Downers Grove nearby. Naperville is a nice place, especially in the summer. The downtown is very well done. Nice square and places to eat.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered 2007 SLK280
1,181 Posts
Not the small homey town it used to be, but still very nice. The river walk downtown is very well done. Super trendy these days....... great town to tool around in an SLK.

·
Registered
636 Posts
I'm working at Downers Grove nearby. Naperville is a nice place, especially in the summer. The downtown is very well done. Nice square and places to eat.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App
Mmmmm Naperville Ripfest :)

Downers Grove on Main Street has a Friday night cruise night...a lot of street cars. Good food at Bally Doyle's and ice cream at Every Day's A Sundae (all on Main).

How long are you up there?
Dave

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.