Mercedes SLK World banner

21 - 35 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
163 Posts
Great Get-together

What a great chance to meet a fine group of people....Really!
4 hours to meet everyone. I hope we can do it again for a drive/trip/ and to get to know everyone! Special thanks to Len and Chuck for your contributions and making our first meet a success!

Albert & Jaye

Attachments

·
Registered
2,656 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,314 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
Looks like a great meet! How about some names w/ those faces!!:tu:
I hesitated to even put the owners' photos up. As for photos with names, I've got them and sent them to everyone who attended, but I wouldn't post them here unless I had everyone's okay to do that. There may be some folks who just prefer not to have their photo posted for everyone in the world to see.

·
Registered
2,656 Posts
I hesitated to even put the owners' photos up. As for photos with names, I've got them and sent them to everyone who attended, but I wouldn't post them here unless I had everyone's okay to do that. There may be some folks who just prefer not to have their photo posted for everyone in the world to see.
I completely understand but was just asking for first names or site names, we've done the same for the ATL area group for numerous meets w/ no probs.:tu:

·
Premium Member
1,314 Posts
Discussion Starter #28

·
Premium Member
1,314 Posts
Discussion Starter #29
Next event 9/24/11. PM me for details.

Len

·
Premium Member
1,314 Posts
Discussion Starter #30
Our NC/SC Group plans to get together again on November 12. We will be touring the brand new dealership in Myrtle Beach and getting a behind the scenes look at this state of the art facility. If interested in joining our group, contact me off-list at [email protected].

Len

·
Premium Member
1,314 Posts
Discussion Starter #31
Next get together March 24, 2012. Contact me for further details and to join our group.

Len
[email protected]

·
Premium Member
2,327 Posts
Next get together March 24, 2012. Contact me for further details and to join our group.

Len
[email protected]

One week away for get together with a short road cruise and a great lunch and SLK owners getting together for fun. Hope all you SLK owners can make it. Weather forecast is still looking good for a top down drive. Email Len if you can make it so we can have a head count for lunch.

·
Premium Member
1,314 Posts
Discussion Starter #33

·
Premium Member
1,314 Posts
Discussion Starter #34

·
Premium Member
1,314 Posts
Discussion Starter #35