Mercedes SLK World banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,314 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This will be our second coastal Carolina area SLK gathering. For the first one we had eleven SLK's. Hope to have more this time. If you are interested in joining us, contact me and I'll give you all the particulars. We will be getting together on February 26 for a short cruise followed by lunch. No cost except for what you order for lunch.

Best to contact me off list at [email protected].

·
Registered
27 Posts
This will be our second coastal Carolina area SLK gathering. For the first one we had eleven SLK's. Hope to have more this time. If you are interested in joining us, contact me and I'll give you all the particulars. We will be getting together on February 26 for a short cruise followed by lunch. No cost except for what you order for lunch.

Best to contact me off list at [email protected].
We plan on being there. Hope a lot of folks will be able to join us.

·
Premium Member
1,314 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
We're up to seven cars and fourteen people with several more probables. No chance of rain - we've met our rain quota at least through August. :)

·
Premium Member 2013 SLK250
2,379 Posts
Things are looking great for the meet and drive and eat. Please contact Len if you are planning on joining us on the 26th in the Myrtle Beach area.

Contact Len off list at [email protected]

We have SLK from 1998 to 2007 from 230 to 55 AMG. we have silver, red, yellow, and black. Come out and join us.

·
Premium Member
1,314 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Up to eight cars and sixteen people.

Len

·
Registered
182 Posts
Wish I could be there, sounds like fun. I will be in the Ashville / Smokey Mountains area at the end of March if any folks from that side of the state might like to go for a drive. The first week of April, I will be in Charleston area and would love to meet others from the site.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts