Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,797 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
At the car wash, at the car wash, yeah!

This is the new Veyron on the block, the third in South Beach. The first is a music producer, this is a rap artist. The second car is a Pur Sang edition that I only saw on Alton Road once and have not found the owner yet.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,797 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Went to McDonalds to pick up a quick breakfast. Behind me was a Bentley Flying Spur. I thought, why in the world would someone get it in all beige on beige (I was traumatized by a Japanese Beige on Beige pickup as my first new car.) It was that very same generic Japanese beige, although deeper shine!

He was in his late 50's, white shirt and tie and yelling on the cell phone. I pulled into the drive through and he passed, and it was NOT a flying spur. It was a BROOKLANDS! Talk about a rolling bank roll! I did not take a picture of it, unfortunatly, as it was still beige on beige.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Went to McDonalds to pick up a quick breakfast. Behind me was a Bentley Flying Spur. I thought, why in the world would someone get it in all beige on beige (I was traumatized by a Japanese Beige on Beige pickup as my first new car.) It was that very same generic Japanese beige, although deeper shine!

He was in his late 50's, white shirt and tie and yelling on the cell phone. I pulled into the drive through and he passed, and it was NOT a flying spur. It was a BROOKLANDS! Talk about a rolling bank roll! I did not take a picture of it, unfortunatly, as it was still beige on beige.
Tsk. I have to keep telling my second under-gardener not to borrow my Brooklands every time he wants to go and get some breakfast, but to use one of the Mclarens instead.

·
Registered 2005 SLK350
88 Posts
RacerCub,

Is that your red SLK in the background? Even with the Veyron as the center focus, my eyes are drawn to the SLK! :biglaugh:

·
Registered
1,797 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
RacerCub,

Is that your red SLK in the background? Even with the Veyron as the center focus, my eyes are drawn to the SLK! :biglaugh:
Yes it is my car, I am frequently the only car with color at the car wash. Everything else is shades of black, white and silver / grey.

·
Registered
1,797 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
High Rollin...

A daper, very handsome gentleman was enjoying his absolutly gorgeous car with the top down on A1A. It is the greatest color: an elegant shade of red that has just the right amount of insolence and irreverance about it.

I can say the same about the Roller Drop Head that was in front of me too! It had the teak rear deck and stainless steel hood as well. All three of his passenger seats were populated by very beautiful ladies.

Rare to see these cars with the top and the windows down, especially during the day! (Convertibles look dorky with the windows up!)

Attachments

·
Premium Member 2006 SLK55 AMG (Kleemann K2)
10,723 Posts
A daper, very handsome gentleman was enjoying his absolutly gorgeous car with the top down on A1A. It is the greatest color: an elegant shade of red that has just the right amount of insolence and irreverance about it.

I can say the same about the Roller Drop Head that was in front of me too! It had the teak rear deck and stainless steel hood as well. All three of his passenger seats were populated by very beautiful ladies.

Rare to see these cars with the top and the windows down, especially during the day! (Convertibles look dorky with the windows up!)
Thats my favourite colour on the Rolls.

·
Registered
1,797 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Back off, McFry!

This was a snap I took much earlier up in Tamarac. I know a Scon Xb is not exotic, but maybe this thing runs on used fry oil. Mmmmm, smells nice!

Attachments

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.