Mercedes SLK World banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

Registered 2005 SLK350
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Aargh! the Benz is now outside in the weather as she has been replaced from her spot in the garage!! I intend to put her in a storage area for the winter but meantime she is exposed in all of her glory to the outside weather elements. Any suggestions on should I even cover her and with what? TIA...

* Premium Member
1998 SLK 230
Aargh! the Benz is now outside in the weather as she has been replaced from her spot in the garage!! I intend to put her in a storage area for the winter but meantime she is exposed in all of her glory to the outside weather elements. Any suggestions on should I even cover her and with what? TIA...
You must be married :)
I've heard good things about car craft covers but never tried one.

Administrator Founding Member since 2006

Premium Member 2006 SLK55 AMG
1. Purchase a high-quality car cover, a pole, and some ground stakes.
2. Take back your rightful place in the garage.
3. Pitch the car cover in your backyard and live under it. ;)

Premium Member 1999 SLK230-sold
built a shelter around the car that is so ugly and add ugliness to it till the enemy surrenders and you get your garage space back.

Premium Member 1999 SLK230-sold
13 Do not feel bad loosing your garage space I have been fighting with my Garage Buergermeister for a year now to get 1 foot more for my slot car track without any success. I want to go to a 8x4 ft table to create the perfect set up ( I have a 7x4 table now) and I have to compromise on the layout all the time. She ask me when and where we go on vacation this year and I told her sorry the vac $$$ go into having a special table build for my track since you can,t spare an extra foot in my Garage. She never ask again I guess I gonna be in for a loooong Battle with my Betty over 1 Ft of space in the Garage. Luckily the dogs are on my side since they love hanging out in the Garage with me.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts