Mercedes SLK World banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
14,703 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
No it was not the White House it was my Mom........:(:(..... Good Grief what is it with People over 60 do they never sleep????? Now keep in Mind I am rolling down a Hill with 34.000 Pounds of Budweiser for Las Vegas at 67 Mph at a Grade of 7%.......listing to Sister of Mercy........

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qDuW3NvjqJ[/ame]

I answer it .... my Mom goes .. Hi Honey......just want to let you know I changed my Will....... Good for you Mom I said......

Here is what she said....... Remember my Elvis Plate Collection I will give it to my Sister ........ you never liked Elvis.........:(:(

Ok I said while watching the Road my Trailer and hoping the Load will not shift at the next Curve... good Choice Mom your Sister will be happy.....

and yes you are right Elvis never was my Gig.......

and than she said ... I found an old Sister of Mercy Poster in your Room......I have it framed and send it out for Xmas.....

by than I was at the Button of the Hill.. and in Tears.......not because of the Elvis Plates ....... but it made me understand ...that MOM knows Best no Matter how Tuff you are or what your drive.......

Honestly I fell like a dumb Ass now that I never understood how Important Elvis was for her........

1 - 4 of 4 Posts