·
Founding Member #2 2008 SLK55 AMG
19,407 Posts
Reactions: Woolly

·
Registered
214 Posts
Eduardo,

Now all you need is a basket and a handlebar bell :biglaugh:. But seriously, I'm sorry that your dealer won't give you a loaner and that you've had so many problems with your ride :td:.

Woolly,

Nice bike :tu:.

·
Registered
600 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Eduardo,

Now all you need is a basket and a handlebar bell :biglaugh:. But seriously, I'm sorry that your dealer won't give you a loaner and that you've had so many problems with your ride :td:.

Woolly,

Nice bike :tu:.
Wow you must be psychic, that's the exact same reason why I got it.

And while enjoy hitting on girls on the train and bus, I hate walking in the hot sun and getting places when the train decides.

·
Registered
214 Posts
Wow you must be psychic, that's the exact same reason why I got it.
Not psychic, but I can read just fine... (your previous posts, see, we listen!; er read!)

And that's a nice lookin bike John, why'd ya sell it? And I'm pretty sure you'd need a biiiig honkin bell to hear it over that engine. I'd say you go for pegs on the rear wheel so your best mate can stand on it!:biglaugh:

And sweet Harley FLSTF, it still looks brand new.

·
Registered 2007 SLK200
820 Posts
where are all the supersport bikes ???? all of you are tourers/cruisers riders :)

ps. got some new pics of my bike will post when i get home :p

·
Registered
600 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
where are all the supersport bikes ???? all of you are tourers/cruisers riders :)

ps. got some new pics of my bike will post when i get home :p
My Vespa can blow your Ducati out of the water.

(on a crowded, cobblestone road)

·
Thread Hijacker
2,798 Posts
My Vespa can blow your Ducati out of the water.

(on a crowded, cobblestone road)
Eduardo, I think your solution is brilliant. I've been to San Juan, and know what you describe!

Good choice!

(Hope it helps your loaner issues)

dj

·
Registered
600 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Eduardo, I think your solution is brilliant. I've been to San Juan, and know what you describe!

Good choice!

(Hope it helps your loaner issues)

dj
It does help with the dealer anxiety, I took the car in on Friday and they still havent even called. Now Ikind of dont want them to call! I am having too much fun on this bike. Its good for what it is and what it cost, only $1200, good for cruising around the beach or going to Old San Juan to get some ice cream. I never take it out at night or at rush hour, maybe when Im more experienced. I started riding this weekend.

·
Registered
636 Posts
Not psychic, but I can read just fine... (your previous posts, see, we listen!; er read!)

And that's a nice lookin bike John, why'd ya sell it? And I'm pretty sure you'd need a biiiig honkin bell to hear it over that engine. I'd say you go for pegs on the rear wheel so your best mate can stand on it!:biglaugh:

And sweet Harley FLSTF, it still looks brand new.
Thanks. I bought it new in 1999. Cant believe its been 10 yrs now.
That picture was taken in the Badlands in South Dakota from last years Sturgis run.
(For the bikers out there...I did not trailer it from Chattanooga, I rode mine)

The bike has a custom paint job that cost me $6800 (paint job was about 6 yrs ago)
Black with red ghost flames on a custom 6 gallon tank.
The bike has the quick disconnect windshield so I can feel the breeze when I want.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.