Mercedes SLK World banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Ladies: I just bought a "new" 2009 SLK 350 (white/tan) with 186 miles on her. Like it a lot more. I had a 2006 that I traded in. Got it at Altanta Classic Cars Dot Com. Oh, by the way, a lady owns this Mercedes dealership.R)

·
Administrator 2009 SLK 55 AMG/Founding member 2006
94,911 Posts
Welcome from Valrico, Florida!
And welcome to this great forum!

guess we gents don't get a 'hello'?

Please update your location in your profile as it helps the members answer any questions you might have based on locale and model and year.
Usercp at the top of page, edit your details, location.
You might want to post an introduction in the ‘new members introduce yourself here’ section, if you haven’t already.

If you haven’t, please use the 'search' feature at the top of the page for your questions as they have probably been asked before.
In addition, if you haven’t, please post your questions in the appropriate discussion forum for a quicker response.
And finally, if you find something useful on your visit here today, please consider becoming a donating member or make a one-time donation to offset development and operating costs. Even $5 is welcome! Thanks!

·
Registered
1 Posts
03 slk320

I just bought my wife a 03 SLK320 Automatic (Firemist Red with Firemist Red/black interior) for Mothers Day. It has 38,000 miles on it and its fun to drive. My wife just loves the car and thinks of every excuse to drive it!

How can you tell if the rear view mirror (at night) is working properly? I know its suppose to reduce the light but I don't know how much it should. I still get quite a glare sometimes.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.