Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Premium 2006 SLK55 AMG (Kleemann K2)
10,723 Posts
Mabrook, I too have a Designo SLK55 AMG

Designo:
Designo Mocha Black Exterior Paint
Designo Tamo Anthratice Wood for the Interior; Other Wise my Leather is the AMG Black & Red which comes standard with the SLK55 AMG.

May I ask why do you have those large AMG decals on the hood with the builder of your engine and what colour exactly is your SLK55 , Interior and Wood ?

·
Founding Member
4,599 Posts
Congrats, nice designo SLK, looks like you just brought the SLK off a promotional AMG event. And welcome to the forum.

·
Premium Member
228 Posts
Hi, very nice car, indeed! Congrats.

But alroumi asked the right question:

May I ask why do you have those large AMG decals on the hood with the builder of your engine and what colour exactly is your SLK55 , Interior and Wood ?
I'm interested in it, too.

·
Registered
1,762 Posts
Holy Large Logos Batman! Welcome to the site! :Beer:

·
Founding Member #2 2008 SLK55 AMG
19,395 Posts
Welcome ///MWA. Are the stickers for real?

·
Premium Member 2000 SLK230
2,624 Posts
Either you're Kudreas Bayer...or he's paid you a ton of €€€ to plaster your designo. I like the seats...what I can see of them. :tu:

And welcome to the forum!!!

A side question to anyone who would answer. I'm curious why if someone would pay an extra $8000 for a designo, why not get a color that not many other folks have...like say...copper? ;)

·
Founding Member
4,599 Posts
A side question to anyone who would answer. I'm curious why if someone would pay an extra $8000 for a designo, why not get a color that not many other folks have...like say...copper? ;)
I'm with you on this one, I would get something less common, purple, blue, and maybe pink... okay not pink anything but what everyone else has.

·
Don - Founding Member #4
5,857 Posts
:D What do the initials AMG stand for? Why is your BEAUTIFUL SLK 55 ///AMG a billboard? Interesting, attention getter. Maybe just a little too much attention for such a classy car. OK, what's the deal with all the decals? Many here want to know. I also love the seats. Welcome!

·
Don - Founding Member #4
5,857 Posts
:confused: After further review, I would say the decals/logos are actually applied to the car.

·
Premium Member 2006 SLK55 AMG
3,048 Posts
maybe he got the car for free from AMG? or he's a sponsored driver? do you think they would sponsor me, i promise to drive the car daily? that's the only way i would drive the car like that...

·
2,624 Posts
:D What do the initials AMG stand for?
I figured someone would have answered this by now, but here's the answer:

AMG stands for Hans Werner Aufrecht and Erhard Melcher who founded the company at the Old Mill in Burgstall near Grossaspach, the birthplace of Hans Werner Aufrecht.

There ya' have it. :tu:

·
Registered
2,189 Posts
I see:

You open the garage door, your neighbours looking at the rear of your car and - Nothing. They believe you are driving a Ford. That´s not good!

·
2,624 Posts
I see:

You open the garage door, your neighbours looking at the rear of your car and - Nothing. They believe you are driving a Ford. That´s not good!
:confused: Gero? Do you have mad cow decease? ...Denny Crane!!

·
Registered
2,189 Posts
:rb:rb:butt::butt:
Dear Kevin,

following situation:
you are driving 150 mph, your snack is falling on the ground, suddenly your telephon is ringing while you just open your Coke and your co-driver is asking: "What´s car is it?"

Better to print a little thing, somewhere here, somewhere there. Otherwise you´ll face dangerous situations. Believe me.

·
2,624 Posts
:rb:rb:butt::butt:
Dear Kevin,

following situation:
you are driving 150 mph, your snack is falling on the ground, suddenly your telephon is ringing while you just open your Coke and your co-driver is asking: "What´s car is it?"

Better to print a little thing, somewhere here, somewhere there. Otherwise you´ll face dangerous situations. Believe me.
Ahhh...OK. Um...but you didn't answer my question.

·
Registered
2,189 Posts
Which question? I forgot... :eek:) Yes Doctor, I stop this posting and go to bed. Yes. Now.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.