Mercedes SLK World banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
On 1/ 30 I took delivery of my almost new 2010 SLK 300. Black with red interior, sports package, air scarf, and just about everything except Nav. and elec. seats. No need for the elec. seats but definitely missing my Nav.

Almost new because when I picked it up from the MB dealer who originally sold it it had just 1180 miles (now 4000). Lady has 5 cars she doesn't drive and trades every 2 years. I should marry her.

I drove up to Albany N.Y. from florida to pick it up then returned by going through the mountains in Pa. and the Smokeys in Va. I love this car and am having a ball driving again with the top down. Last conv. was a TR3 at the U of F in 1960

Hopefully this photo of my car with my co-pilot at the dealers in Albany shows up .... 1st time posting photo

Attachments

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Here is the Interior

I looked all over for a Black with Red Leather. They are hard to find and almost impossible with low milage but I love the combination. Striking.

My King Charles (Beatrice Kiddo) and I are VERY happy with our new car. She loves top down.

Hope to add more photos when the sun comes out and I can get a few at the beach.

Attachments

·
Founding Member #2 2008 SLK55 AMG
19,407 Posts
Congratulations. Time for SmartTop.

·
Administrator 2009 SLK 55 AMG/Founding Member 2006
97,379 Posts
Congrats!!! Black is beautiful!!

·
Registered
315 Posts
Black paint & red seats. Same as mine. Wonderful combination!

Just a royal PITA keeping black paint looking clean!

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Beach Photo 1

The sun came out, sort of, so I ran down to the beach to take a few photos

·
Don - Founding Member #4
5,857 Posts
:tu:Beautiful car! Nice contrast between exterior and interior colors. Love red interiors, sorry not a fan of black, but looks great. ENJOY.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.