Mercedes SLK World banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Minion
5,602 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yesterday before heading out, I got my lawn guy in the front of my house and walked him to the back. I have .5 acres and the backyard although mostly blacktop does get weeds. It looked like a jungle. The garage door was open so he could clearly see what was inside. I asked him to clear everything off of the property [a spring clean we call it] including 2 buckets of wood and pieces of granite I had laying around for projects. Because "I needed space in the garage". He then looked over and said "oh wow you bought an slk". I smiled and nodded.. he then said "I just got myself the S AMG" and he smiled too. I laughed and said "of course you got the AMG.. ".

Then he bragged and showed me pictures on his smart phone and took a walk around the car and said it was pristine and good for me.

You just NEVER know who owns a good car!!

·
Super Moderator 2010 SLK300 2LOOK
14,800 Posts
Hmmmmm, I'd be wondering if I was being charged way too much for his services!:D

·
Premium Member
2,710 Posts
Every other person in my neighborhood owns a Mercedes-Benz; however, I'm the only person in my neighborhood that owns an SLK!

·
Minion
5,602 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Every other person in my neighborhood owns a Mercedes-Benz; however, I'm the only person in my neighborhood that owns an SLK!
That is because CLEARLY you have the best taste sir.. lol

·
Premium Member
1,059 Posts
I did a service call today when out with my wife in the SLK.

The guys face when we walked outside to see his garage door was brilliant !

Parked outside , was my SLK with top down and Blonde wife in it.

He actually said "Nice car and does it mean i have to pay more ?"

Priceless !

1 - 8 of 8 Posts