Mercedes SLK World banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
580 Posts
Not received a wave but I have received a comment from two middle age women in an MPV coming out the car park as I was going in, "Your on too much money mate!", to which I responded by laughing and driving off ;) Car does get a lot of looks though, mainly after sticking me foot down and they hear they exhaust! :D

·
Administrator 2009 SLK 55 AMG/Founding Member 2006
97,437 Posts

·
Registered
333 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Not received a wave but I have received a comment from two middle age women in an MPV coming out the car park as I was going in, "Your on too much money mate!", to which I responded by laughing and driving off ;) Car does get a lot of looks though, mainly after sticking me foot down and they hear they exhaust! :D
I get lots of looks, I'm pierced and tattooed and people always look surprised when I get out of my car. I got the same when I had my Audi too.

BTW, I lived in Peterborough for years!!

·
Registered
580 Posts
I get lots of looks, I'm pierced and tattooed and people always look surprised when I get out of my car. I got the same when I had my Audi too.

BTW, I lived in Peterborough for years!!
Yay! Well Market Deeping more specifically :D

Got a thumbs up from a lady driving an SLK just north of Lincoln on Saturday, put a big smile on my face hehe :D

·
Premium Member
676 Posts
Well you're both coming to the meet this Saturday, I believe. Cameras at the ready for the 'shock, small world' moment. :biglaugh:

Pete

·
Banned
7,812 Posts
I called at a friends house yesterday and put the top down. As I got to the end of her road there was a black 350 with the roof down and a man about my age in the drivers seat and a lady with crutches getting in the passenger seat. I stopped along side and said " great top down weather today" He replied " Yes you cant beat it "

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.