Mercedes SLK World banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member 1999 SLK230-sold
15,340 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yesterday...since Age is only a Number........:biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh: I thought I share some real Numbers with you........:confused::(....

We have been together now for just a bit more than 8 Years so when I met her she was 36 kicking somebody in the Flogging Molly Pit.

Now she got bad Knees......:(:(

Bre our oldest Teen Terrorists was 9 when I run over her beloved Barbie Doll..... she remembered and I just wrote a Check for her 1 st Car.......$ 1400.00

and than there is our 2nd Terror Betty now 14 .....:(:( I remember when she was 6 hanging all over my Back like a Monkey while i bought Flossen Parts on Ebay for as low as $ 99.00..... in Bulk....:)

and she had a lovely Smile back than.......:tu::tu: we just made the last Payment on her Braces........ Holly Holmer abit over 4K and now she is just an angry Teenager that does not Smile any longer.........

Where is the Refund Fairy when you need her......:confused::confused:

and than there is me when I met my Betty I was...43.... I covered my 1st gray Hairs by going Blond like Billy Idol......:biglaugh::confused:

over the last 8 Years I put a bit more than 1.3 Mio Accident free Miles on 3 Volvo Trucks with 0 Points on my DL.

And lets not forget they Friends we lost .......over the last 8 Years....

So when my Betty came Home last Weekend with a King Size Bed Room Set..... I did not say anything........ I helped her move it in......

did not ask ... HOW Much....... because when she moved all the Stuff around in the Bed Room she did wear the same Sweat Pants from 8 Years ago......

I remember them well like it was Yesterday....... Years ago they said...... HOT STUFF....... on the Bum.... when she fixed the best Pancakes in the Kitchen for Breakfast...... now they read OT......... OOOhhh so true....:biglaugh::biglaugh:

Yep a Birthday is just another Number.......so they say...... I do not agree with that Statement......:soap::soap:....

but what do I know about Numbers all I know is that I have to be in Las Vegas at 4 45 Pm on April 1St...... Pls tell me it is a Joke that Sir Elton John and Rod Stewart staying in the same Hotel on the Strip......:mad::mad::mad::mad:

·
Registered 2012 SLK55 AMG w/P30
3,478 Posts
Don't forget the most important number of all – you have the number one Betty in the entire world! (Make sure you tell her that every single day) After all, she puts up with you!

Y)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts