Mercedes SLK World banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
14,685 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
all i know is the following... My Betty gonna be a Doctor next Month flying to Boston with her 2 Teens...... to accept her Degree....... and i stay behind to feed the Hounds.......

I try to probe it abit about what kinda Doctor......... for Weber Carbs..... working for Mb.......:rb:rb:rb:rb........

Nope she said you will see........ for the last 8 Years .... i saw my Betty in naughty Knickers.... flipping Pan Cakes........ at all our off the Night when i came Home.... and honestly she looked mighty fine too me......:rb:rb....

LOL i just Hope she will not be a Doc to safe the Whales in Cali.....because the Camper is not ready....... yet..... all she told me was she is 110k in the Hole.......for Student Loans........:(:(:(:(........

Ghee i said...... before i faided.......... we could have bought Woolly,s Farm for half of you what you paying for Student Loans......:biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh:....

I might missed out on a Farm in England.....i am proud of my Betty........ been a Doctor..... but with my Luck..........my Betty gonna be that Doctor .... that wanna split Weed Seeds to improve Production in Ghana to sell Hemp T Shirts from Kansas Stink Weed on the World Market.....

AAAAAAARRRRRRRR why is her Student Loan....... a part of the House Hold Budget.......

1 - 4 of 4 Posts