·
Administrator 2009 SLK 55 AMG/Founding member 2006
94,132 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

Attachments

·
Registered 2009 SLK55 AMG
4,915 Posts
Very nice. I recently ordered a set of AMG decals for my brake calipers. If I find out that they are poor quality once they get here, I'll keep the place you used in mind for a re-order.

·
Super Moderator
14,078 Posts
I likey a lot!

·
Fanatical Member
3,419 Posts
Very nice Jeff! It looks as good as if it was etched so what the heck. But there must be a Trophy Shop in your area that COULD have engraved it....no??????

·
94,132 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Steverino, not when they said licensed/c o pyrighted/trademarked pics are prohibited. But yet the decal place can? plus this was waaaayyyy cheaper

·
2007 SLK350 fastdawg
4,429 Posts
I can see Jeff now desperately scrambling to remove his wind blocker and throw out the back as the police are trying to hook up a tow truck to impound his 55 as evidence! Those copyright attorneys are tough! :)

·
94,132 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
They have to catch me first

·
Registered
136 Posts
Looks sweet. I'd put a couple on my Airguides but unfortunately that would look like ass.

Coincidentally, the Airguide blades already look like pudgy butt-cheeks and from what I can tell are completely useless with the windows down.

·
Banned
992 Posts
Steverino, not when they said licensed/c o pyrighted/trademarked pics are prohibited. But yet the decal place can? plus this was waaaayyyy cheaper
The decal shop could/would argue that they simply cut some lines and letters and it was beyond their control in what order the customer mounted them. The engraving, OTOH, would have been an obvious logo.

Looks good whatever! I hope MK's cat approves. :)

·
94,132 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
more pics. Of course from inside looking in rearview mirror, the AMG looks normal (not reversed).

Rear view in daylight

Attachments

·
2007 SLK350 fastdawg
4,429 Posts
If you hadn't told me, I'd never had known from the picture, it was a decal! It really looks good. Centering and leveling it must have been fun! LOL

·
94,132 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
actually the centering L-R was easy because of louvers at bottom.
and up down was not too bad since it was small.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts