Mercedes SLK World banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium 2006 SLK55 AMG (Kleemann K2)
10,723 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've added the best picture I have of my Designo Mocha Black SLK to you members as a celebration of my 4,000th post, the picture I have attached reminds me and brings back the happy memories and joy in experiencing such an incredible car from the first few months of ownership.

The pictures is of a local turnout me and my friend did with his ex CLS55 AMG and my SLK55,

Members of the SLKworld community,Bill and Dan thank you for having a very nice forum filled with many great people that come from different regions and backgrounds. I find this website a marvelous international SLK headquarter that rely's on two things, members love and passion for their Mercedes sportscar and their willingess to help other members.

I really respect every single member out there and I feel they are my friends and not just "members" like in other larger internet communities which lack the quality in posts and in other threads.

I hope the forum continue at its steady pace and once again thank you for all of the good times, advice and suggestions through out my time here.

Long live SLKWORLD!

Mohammed.

·
Founding Member #2
19,394 Posts
Congratulations Mohammed! :tu:

·
Sadly Woolly has passed away
17,375 Posts
Mo, you wanna get out more !! - Seriously, I only drive my SLK about 6 month's per year, but I'm on the forum 5-6 times per day. There are a few peoples post's here which I'll always read - yours are one of the few. Thanks for your input, thoughts, piccies, and all the off-topic stuff you post for our enjoyment. Take care.

·
10,723 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Woolly for your information, I do go out alot but thanks to my Nokia E90 communicator mobile phone I get to connect to wifi hotpsots any such as the local Costa coffee branch, restaurant's or shopping centre to post and check out slkword frequently. In regards to my SLK I've really got to drive it more frequently the last time I drove it was in mid october and it has around 3,855km for nearly 2 years as I got it in april the 18th 2007.

·
Registered
1,762 Posts
Beautiful pic and congrats Mohammed! But you do really need to get out and drive that car more and get online less my friend! :tu: R)

P.S. Your 5 spoke AMG rims are by far my favourite design for the SLK - a nice, simple, clean, classic design. I just wish AMG rims didn't weigh as much as they do!

·
Registered
460 Posts
Funny..earlier today prior to your post I noticed how pany posts you had...I was and remain impressed by your contributions here and your gentelmenly demeanor...Congratulations!:Beer:...keep them coming...

PS...love that car...but what a tease you are only giving us a glimpse at a time.:biglaugh:

·
Founding Member
4,599 Posts
4000 post already? Congrats to our post whore :D Keep them coming, hope to see another teaser of your car on your 5000 post. :)

·
Registered
201 Posts
Congras Mo
Yeh ! you should drive you slk more like to Oman. I heard from my nephew that it is the best tourist spot now, beautiful beaches great hospitality services. Go soon b4 too many poms hear about it.

·
Premium Member
1,358 Posts
It's always our pleasure to have you here Mohammed! Keep on posting, brother!

·
Registered
608 Posts
4000 messages ... :hail:
... from June 2006.
More than 7 message per day ... :rb

Normally,you should reach the 5000 beginning of June .....

Great Picture also.

·
10,723 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
thankj you my friends, in regards to oman its a wonderful country and i went there a couple of years ago for fishing, were me and my friends caught a small shark.

oman is also a nice country for hunting rabbits and other animals as well.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts