Mercedes SLK World banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,721 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ladies and Gentlemen, Ive created this thread to celebrate my 1,500 post today and also post some pictures of my SLK(archive)

I am very happy posting in this forum because we have such great members that are highly reputable and polite.

I would like to give a big shout out to the members of SLK world for making it a success. Have fun driving your SLK's

Thank you,

Mohammed

·
Founding Member
4,599 Posts
Congrats post whore :biglaugh: :rockon: :Beer: :tu:

·
Founding Member
4,599 Posts
:biglaugh: Haha! hows the SuperSprint treating you ?

I certainley love it, just had a short 2km Burst with the SLK. Sound is intoxicating.
It sounds good, although it was muted when I drove next to a Ferrari enzo the other day. I was driving top down and couldn't hear my radio, that thing was loud, almost too loud, makes it hard to speed in that thing as you can hear it from blocks away.

Anyway, haven't been driving it in the last few days due to weather, it's cold and snowing today:(

·
Premium Member
10,721 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
It sounds good, although it was muted when I drove next to a Ferrari enzo the other day. I was driving top down and couldn't hear my radio, that thing was loud, almost too loud, makes it hard to speed in that thing as you can hear it from blocks away.

Anyway, haven't been driving it in the last few days due to weather, it's cold and snowing today:(
Hopefully the weather will make up for it in the next few days:) , I know how an Enzo sounds as Ive been in one and I know is abnoxiously loud.

Ive also heared that there is a Tubi Exhaust system for it but unfortunatley I havent seen any videos of one.

·
Founding Member #2
19,394 Posts
Congratulations Mohammed :tu:

·
Registered
1,797 Posts
Congrats!!!

Does the roof EVER come down on that car?

I do not think I have ever, in all your posts, seen the top down or you (and/or your family) in the picture. Post one of you in the car sometime!

·
Don - Founding Member #4
5,857 Posts
:tu: As our Middle East correspondent, I congratulate you on your 1500 (plus) post on SLKWorld.Com.:Beer:

·
Registered
1,596 Posts
sweet gj alroumi! Im almost at 1k.

Ya if i had internet on my phone i would be posting all the time.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts