·
Administrator - Founding Member since 2006
93,638 Posts
Loved it! :D Glad no dirty words for me to delete! :D

·
Registered
164 Posts
Mousetang

Nicely done mate! Any idea about which vintage Mustang that was? I cannot tell from the vid. Wondering if it was the GT with the newer 400+ hp Coyote V8 or not? I think the Coyote has been the std issue for the GT since about what? 2013? The latest 2015/16 Stang is supposedly a more capable car but the only one I have encountered did not want to play, and truly I was not ready to play either as my engine was stone cold and needed to be properly warmed up before squirting about.

Irish

·
Premium Member
2,428 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Nicely done mate! Any idea about which vintage Mustang that was? I cannot tell from the vid. Wondering if it was the GT with the newer 400+ hp Coyote V8 or not? I think the Coyote has been the std issue for the GT since about what? 2013? The latest 2015/16 Stang is supposedly a more capable car but the only one I have encountered did not want to play, and truly I was not ready to play either as my engine was stone cold and needed to be properly warmed up before squirting about.

Irish
It was registered on a late 2008 plate. Had the GT badge on it. I googled it after the encounter and if the information I found is correct it only had a 300hp V8 in it which would explain why he had to yield! :laugh:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts