Mercedes SLK World banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered 2016 SLC300
253 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm glad there are still a lot of contributions to the top ten of what music is best to listen to whilst driving.

But this request is for suggestions for the ultimate unadulterated pose down anthems for the following or similar scenerio.

• Its an day/evening with friends, not all of them know you own an SLK
  • You start walking towards a bunch of cars....
  • You turn the car's lights on with your remote key lock...initial gasps as they didn't realise you had a top notch car.
  • Sit comfortably in your seats and bring across your seatbelt (red ones in our case) and click them into place. (Obviously down in slow motion, to enrich the scene).
  • Turn on the engine...
  • Let the next 30 seconds be the pinnacle turning point of their lives!!!
  • Cue the music and play at a load volume
  • Start lowering the roof.......
Option 1: 50 Cent ft. Mobb Deep - Outta control.

Option 2: Xzibit -Get your walk on.

Option 3: The Loveliers -Sugarfree (Brilliant on the Audio 20).

• Ensure you strike the ultimate cool pose and drive away!!!
This scenerio can be used outside a bar, driving away from a Waitrose/Sainsbury carpark (UK), (or the American equivalent, Kroger), Resturant where clients are able to eat at tables on the pavement. Single sequence traffic/stop lights at a busy junction (where you are guarenteed enough time to lower your roof).

Any further suggestion would be great and a bit of a laugh with links to Youtube would be helpful.

Seyley

Reactions: Woolly

·
Registered 2016 SLC300
253 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Can you pose to classical music?????

I'll watch the proms on the next occasion.....

·
Registered
352 Posts
i dont know. i try to stay low key. the car itself attracts enough attention from passengers and others without me flailing my arms for attention.

·
Registered
622 Posts
yeah i guess just worth a revisit, it has to be a continuation of the lowering of the roof.........

Ive discovered all sorts off stuff going the my mp3 collection!, the hard drive should seriously be bigger than 10gb in the car, im gutted my 650gb drive is not recognised

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.