Mercedes SLK World banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered 2013 SLK200
628 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As you probably know we don't get many really sunny days here in the aul sod but this last week has been glorious with temps around 22-25, so what am I doing this weekend - lying on the bedroom floor since Thursday with a slipped disc while the missus cruises around in my slk top down:tazz:
I think I'll change my last name by deed poll
As Skynyrd sang
I could jump in a rose bush and come out smelling of s"""%

·
Banned for no reason !!!
305 Posts
As you probably know we don't get many really sunny days here in the aul sod but this last week has been glorious with temps around 22-25, so what am I doing this weekend - lying on the bedroom floor since Thursday with a slipped disc while the missus cruises around in my slk top down:tazz:
I think I'll change my last name by deed poll
As Skynyrd sang
I could jump in a rose bush and come out smelling of s"""%

thats a bummer :td:

·
Registered 2013 SLK200
628 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Ah thanks feeling better already, should be ok by next week because its ment to lash rain here:biglaugh:

·
Founding Member #2 2008 SLK55 AMG
19,407 Posts
Hope the back pain disappears soon and you get to enjoy top down weather for many months.

·
Fanatical Member-sold-->2010 SLK300
3,419 Posts
Bernard, no one knows back pain unless you've experienced it as you and I have. I had the surgery, L4/5 Discectomy that fortunately was successful! Because I am in business for myself I didn't take the time to go to physical therapy afterwards, so now I really have to pamper my back. Once or twice each year I will "overdue" it and end up looking like a 90yr. old man. And I talked to one woman that had herniated a disk and had surgery, had open heart surgery and given birth to 4 children. She said the pain from the disck was the worst by far!

Best wishes for a speedy recovery. Advil works best for me!

·
Registered 2013 SLK200
628 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Have had problems for 25years or so. Had an epidural and steroid injection about 10years ago and like yourself stinger have had the odd relapse. difene,movic,mefac,ponston and jack daniels does it for me.
Dont worry geejay if I have to be strapped to the bonnet I'll be there

Feckin sun is still shining here. One good thing - I was ment to work all this week till 9oclock, oh well such is life :D

you know what they say -
if you want to make God laugh, tell him your plans

1 - 11 of 11 Posts