Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Sadly Woolly has passed away
17,375 Posts
My SLK55 is gone now.
It's been replaced by an M5 :)
well, you were around from the early days of mbworld slk chapter, so I'm sure ypu won't disappear totally - don't forget to post some pics of the M5, and carry on dropping in. Enjoy your new car (but remember, BM make better bikes !!!).

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
well, you were around from the early days of mbworld slk chapter, so I'm sure ypu won't disappear totally - don't forget to post some pics of the M5, and carry on dropping in. Enjoy your new car (but remember, BM make better bikes !!!).
Thanks mate!
Who knows.... I might be back in an SLK63 when the R172s come out eventually :)

·
Premium Member 2006 SLK55 AMG (Kleemann K2)
10,723 Posts
Congrat's, I like the M5 but preffer the M6. For a Sedan I would settle for an Audi S8 or E63 for the panoromic roof but I've got to say I love the SMG gearbox I drove an M6 for 3 day's and I love it

I hope you enjoy it, For mod's go for either Meischcraft X pipe and Sport's ,Kreisegg exhaust or Eisenmann Race. Interms of headers you could get Evosport plus Evosport Pully.

·
Registered
1,006 Posts
WHAT, two in one day????? Is water comin in this boat? A BMW, talk about drugs. Cruzer at least stayed with MB, but BMW, you must be doin herrrin...:biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh: Enjoy your drivin, that is the most important thing, we could forgive you if an SL but a BMW,,,,, sorry,,,,:biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh: Keep the group in mind and up to date so when you sell that thing and come back to SLK, you will be up to speed....:biglaugh::biglaugh:

·
Founding Member
4,599 Posts
M5 is a great car, it look so much better in person than in pictures, enjoy it in good health and check back occasionally to say 'hi'

·
Founding Member #2 2008 SLK55 AMG
19,407 Posts
Do come by and visit.

D

·
0 Posts
Great car mate :tu:

I am an M6 man myself but the M5 is wonderful have them in the shop quite often but rarely for breakdown's so i guess thats a good sign.

Enjoy

·
Registered
1,422 Posts
good choice, a comendable swap.
hope you enjoy your M5 as much as you did your Slk55.

·
Premium Member
1,358 Posts
i had heard that BMW stands for Big Money Waste but i know that's not true in the case of the m cars. congrats and enjoy...
I heard it was Bald Macho Wanker. Oh well, I do hope Lana enjoys the new ride.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.