Mercedes SLK World banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
14,686 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A Subaru Impreza Gt..... :biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh:....... I guess it is save leaving your Car Keys in your Slk.......:(:(:(:(.....

Ghee what in the Hell is wrong with the Brits......:confused::confused::confused:

http://www.motor-klassik.de/bilder/subaru-impreza-gt-im-fahrbericht-meistgeklautes-auto-von-england-4050213.html

it is blue with yellow Stripes.........:(:(:(:(.... and 4 crying out Loud it got 4 Doors....... and it got a Spoiler in the back to hold your Whooper large Fries and a Soda from the Bk at the London Airport..... on the Way to the Chop Shop.......

Wth is wrong with them english Car Thieves ??????....... Don,t they know you can lift a Finger Print of them greasy english Fries from Bk........:(:(:(:(

·
Premium Member
3,548 Posts
Sounds crazy, doesn't it. IMHO it has more to do with the ease of profiting from it moreso than the desirability of driving the car you just stole. I remember reading several years ago that the Toyota Camry was the most stolen car in the US - it was the highest selling car as well.

Then again, at the risk of being labeled intolerant and judgemental - I wouldn't place the population of "Car Thieves" as one of the most intelligent groups of people in our country.

·
Banned
7,812 Posts
I reckon most cars stolen in the UK are by so called "joy riders" who end up torching them on waste ground. Many bait the police just for the fun of the chase. The recently arrested one mand who has 48 previous motoring convictions and he said even jail wont stop him as its " a cat and mouse game" We had a Subaru turbo coupe that some idiot tried to steal. He legged it before I had chance to load my air rifle. He had rammed a screwdriver throught the door under the lock

·
Don't forget your cat nap
191 Posts
A Subaru Impreza Gt..... :biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh:....... I guess it is save leaving your Car Keys in your Slk.......:(:(:(:(.....

Ghee what in the Hell is wrong with the Brits......:confused::confused::confused:

Wth is wrong with them english Car Thieves ??????....... Don,t they know you can lift a Finger Print of them greasy english Fries from Bk........:(:(:(:(
There was an episode of Wheeler Dealers where they redid a Subaru Impreza WRX. I remember thinking at the time, "Why are you doing that?"

http://www.tv.com/shows/wheeler-dealers/subaru-impreza-wrx-1330337/

To keep this in perspective, I own a Subaru Outback, so I am not predjudiced against the brand.

Ken

·
Registered
627 Posts
Most stolen car in France (based in % of car stolen vs sold) is the BMW X6.

Here SUV are stolen by the underworld to perform "Go Fast" (drug dealing between Marocco and Northen Europe), and use also as a weapon to detroy banks or stores front door and steal cash or goods at night.

Here is a good movie about Go Fast ( http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1179855 ) .Do not let be fooled by the IMDB rating. This is a pretty good crime movie.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts