Mercedes SLK World banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
940 Posts
Wow great video I want one now. If anyone was planning on buying me a Christmas gift, ill take one in any colour. Just put a bow on it and leave it under the Christmas tree please!

·
Premium 2006 SLK55 AMG (Kleemann K2)
10,723 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Wow great video I want one now. If anyone was planning on buying me a Christmas gift, ill take one in any colour. Just put a bow on it and leave it under the Christmas tree please!
you better have a big Christmas tree.:biglaugh:

·
Premium 2006 SLK55 AMG (Kleemann K2)
10,723 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hey Mo, I think they should have used your 'tunnel' soundtrack! :)
:biglaugh:, yes they should ...makes them sell 55's like cupcakes. Anyways doesnt the car in that video sound too loud for a stock, quiet throaty sound correct ? :burnout:

·
Registered
5,134 Posts
Maybe the new xhaust system has been tweaked? I think that the facelifted R171 200 sounds a bit louder than the previous version...

·
Registered
1,797 Posts
It's big on style, but you hear the engine and see the car moving slowly. I still think the Bridgstone one showing the car drift up a parking garage is closer to the mark.

To really get the point across, an SLK55 commercial would be good to show people being pushed back into the seat as the car roars off, to impart the immense power in addition to the good looks.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts