Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Minion
5,602 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am facing the realization that...

These cars are like homes, a huge investment. And if you got it, there is NO reason you shouldn't flaunt it because they ARE exceptional luxury vehicles no matter what age.

And like any other dutiful new owner, I need to get my swag on! I have scoured the forums for links about products for care and maintenance but I haven't seen much in the way of personal accessories for the new girl. Yes yes, I know,-there are no pictures of me yet. There will be when she gets back from the detail shop today and the sun is out.

So give me everything you got ladies, where are your favorite places on the web to get mb swag? mb bling? My son [4 legged] will just LOVE these.. [if he doesnt kill me in my sleep for making him wear them...] :tu:

I can find the random blinged out key chain, and I have the MB ornament already on the LV, and even the scarf to match but I need more ideas!

Thanks and TGIF :)

p.s. and while we're on the subject of what a girl wants, don't you think that someone would have created a dating site for MB owners only? :biglaugh:

·
Administrator 2009 SLK 55 AMG/Founding Member 2006
96,366 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
My Mercedes dealership has a store in the service area. I scout around in there when the car is in for service. Kinda digging those seat belt purses.

·
Minion
5,602 Posts

·
Minion
5,602 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

·
Administrator 2009 SLK 55 AMG/Founding Member 2006
96,366 Posts
Mary Kay should get the pink thingy

·