Mercedes SLK World banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Premium Member 1999 SLK230-sold
15,459 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Darn it Honey are you still in the Bathroom......:(:(:( Get ofF the Throne and make shure...... You wash your Hands my Family is coming over....... 4 Dinner.......

i am fixing Dinner in 28 Mins....... ... and my crazy Sister gonna join us...... never mind she looks better in a Bikini than me........

Yes Honey...... i agree that Bikini is abit 2 tight 4 her Age.........:biglaugh::biglaugh:.....

What about your Sisters fav...... Veggies............ ... i ask...... Never Mind that Girl.... she said..... It is my Food or the Highway........ Honey can i pick her up in a Fiat i ask.......
:(:(....

Modders if you play it right there is you Chance.......Order Order and order abit more,,,,,

install it spend time in Men Cave..........tell your Betty whow Honey..... Them Waffles look great......... and your Sister got abit 2 chunky 4 my Taste........

Holly Holmer the Family needs 2 go........her Sister ..the.....i worry about my Garage.......

Paron me for sayin so..... you might drive an R171 Amg.....

but nothing beats a Comic on the Toilet 2 get way from the crazy Family.......

or that Modding Catalog keep in Mind.... Modding at 50 is a Pain......:biglaugh:

Reactions: Gregg

·
Sadly Gregg has passed away
2,432 Posts
Ahhhh...family visits! You are so lucky! When Wifey's famdamily comes over they number 20+.......I have learned to self medicate and stay in the garage!:biglaugh:

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.