Mercedes SLK World banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
1,422 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Guys i just got some very good news this morning.
Next Monday night is the Miss Northern Ireland finals, and as we sponsor it, I am judging and handing out the awards.
However the oraganiser has got the current Miss World to attend also.
I just thot i would brag a bit as i can't wait to drool...sorry meet her! i'll amke sure i post teh pics up after the event, for your entertainment!:rb

·
Registered
1,422 Posts
Discussion Starter #2

·
Registered
1,762 Posts
More pics please! :hail: :biglaugh: :tu:

·
Registered
1,006 Posts
how great would she look in the passenger seat of your car??????? YOU HAVE TO get her to pose for a couple of pics with and/or in your car.
I can think of a much better place for her to sit.....(my car,,you dirty minded people) OR:biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh:

·
Registered
1,422 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
haha i would love too, unfortunately the compnay organising are VERY STRICT about her photos. it is £10k for a commercial photoshoot. aint that ridiculous!!!!!!!!!!
i will bring an slkworld card and get her to sign it!

·
Founding Member #2 2008 SLK55 AMG
19,407 Posts
haha i would love too, unfortunately the compnay organising are VERY STRICT about her photos. it is £10k for a commercial photoshoot. aint that ridiculous!!!!!!!!!!
i will bring an slkworld card and get her to sign it!
But this isn't for commercial use.

·
Registered
1,422 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
oh yeh forgot...i wont have my slk there as i will be drinking. oops. ah well ill see what i can do! only 5 days to go.....

·
Registered
1,422 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
As promised here are the pics of the finals last night, I look like a lost sheep being the only guy on stage!! :biglaugh:

·
19,407 Posts
pix tell the story -- like a child in an adult candy store. :D

·
Registered
2,189 Posts
As promised here are the pics of the finals last night, I look like a lost sheep being the only guy on stage!! :biglaugh:
I know what you think!!!! Blame on you Peter. Not on stage :biglaugh:

·
Registered
2,189 Posts
Nice pic.. Which girl go to sit her flower in your vase then?
I know a dirty joke about a vase:

2 blondy women sitting in the kitchen watching out. Suddenly one of them sees her husband. "Oh my god", she says,"he has flowers in his hand. Tonight I´ve to open my legs." "Why", the other asks,"don´t you have a vase?"

·
19,407 Posts
I know a dirty joke about a vase:

2 blondy women sitting in the kitchen watching out. Suddenly one of them sees her husband. "Oh my god", she says,"he has flowers in his hand. Tonight I´ve to open my legs." "Why", the other asks,"don´t you have a vase?"
:biglaugh: :biglaugh: :biglaugh:

·
Registered
294 Posts
Nice lineup! Has anyone ever mentioned that your vase
tilts to one side? Don't worry; it's a normal variant:biglaugh:

·
Registered
1,422 Posts
Discussion Starter #19

hahahahaha very funny.

@easty - the oen two to my left is Zoe Salmon, she was a Miss NI winner in 1999, now she is a presenter on the BBC for Blue Peter, not to mention incredibly hot

·
19,407 Posts
IIRC, there's a sign in radiology/x-ray that states IT (in this case, the vase) usually points to the affected side. :biglaugh:

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.