Mercedes SLK World banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Super Moderator 2010 SLK300 2LOOK
14,516 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Although it poured rain, we still enjoyed our strawberry shortcake with member russj and his wife from the UK! Just a few pics to show how we enjoyed our short time together!

Enjoy the rest of your holiday Russ and Chris!

L to R - Jeff (jbanks15), Christine, Russ russj), Tim (EL_Toro_33809) and Tom (tbrooker)

Yum......

Russ and Chris 'pinning' their hometown!

Christine is the strawberry Queen of the Day

Russ is the king of berries!

Tom (tbrooker) with his gorgeous blue 350, Tim (EL_Toro_33809) and Jeff with his dirty 55!

Attachments

·
Administrator 2009 SLK 55 AMG/Founding Member 2006
96,497 Posts
I already cleaned it!!

·
Premium Member 2009 SLK350
18,446 Posts
Dang, looks like I am planning on going to Orlando (Disney World) at the wrong time of year. Strawberry Festival looks like a lot of fun and only about an inch away on the map. Wife and I will be there in September.

·
Super Moderator 2010 SLK300 2LOOK
14,516 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Dang, looks like I am planning on going to Orlando (Disney World) at the wrong time of year. Strawberry Festival looks like a lot of fun and only about an inch away on the map. Wife and I will be there in September.
I see another mini meet in the future!

·
Administrator 2009 SLK 55 AMG/Founding Member 2006
96,497 Posts
Tim means I will be launching the Beast for its evening cruise.

·
Registered 2013 SL63
556 Posts
Russ and Chris,

Very nice meeting you yesterday. Hope the rest of your travels go well.

I did see this morning that the rocket is scheduled to launch this evening. Look to the northeast just after 6 this evening.

Tim
Thanks Tim, we'll be sure to look - hope the current clear blue skies last till this evening!
Russ

·
Premium Member
712 Posts
Thanks Tim, we'll be sure to look - hope the current clear blue skies last till this evening!
Russ
Guess the launch didn't go off Tuesday. My son, who lives towards Jeff, called me about 20 minutes ago asking if there was a launch scheduled. He saw the trail towards the northeast. I went out and took this photo. Not much of a trail remaining.....

Attachments

·
Registered 2013 SL63
556 Posts
Chris and I walked out to the end of St Petes pier to get a clear view of the launch. Not quite as impressive as seeing it from the Space Center though. It appears that there is another launch scheduled when we are staying in Daytona so we might get a second chance...
Russ

·
Premium Member
712 Posts
Chris and I walked out to the end of St Petes pier to get a clear view of the launch. Not quite as impressive as seeing it from the Space Center though. It appears that there is another launch scheduled when we are staying in Daytona so we might get a second chance...
Russ
Glad you got to se emit from a distance. That would be great if there is another while you are in Daytona. Enjoy!!!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts