Mercedes SLK World banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
533 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Mercedes-Benz is revealed its myCOMAND infotainment system at the LA Auto Show last month. If you were too busy to attend, a video clip highlighting myCOMAND's abilities is just a click away.
MyCOMAND is the Mercedes-Benz way of in-car entertainment and information retrieval system.
Merc says the system is user-friendly and simple enough to use that the driver doesn't get distracted too much. Features that can be accessed through myCOMAND include VOIP, satellite navigation, CD/ world radio player and a large hard drive. Even Internet can be accessed, which the driver can use for such applications as real-time traffic information recovery and other browsing functions.

Source: worldcarfans.com

·
aka John
13,012 Posts
Yeah, saw this on another site or two - be nice to see MB back on the cutting edge of auto-electronics again!

D

·
0 Posts
Sucks that we are still only at BMW iDrive levels after all this time.

Brabus has been installing systems like this in MB's for what seems like light years now.

·
Registered
533 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yea being a BMW driver i did notice that (BMW's new system (on the facelift e90) is much better than their old one imo) and i've heard of what Brabus are doing but if this is the case, why don't MB wake up.

I really do consider in certain terms that MB are ahead in terms of development compared to other manufacturers but why dont they edge ahead in this and other regards (ie: ICE)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.