Mercedes SLK World banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Sadly Gregg has passed away
2,432 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Recently invited by MBZ to join Mercedes Benz Advisors....so I joined up! It is touted by the North American President (can't remember name) as an opportunity to communicate directly with the Benz folk. It has lots of other features including post your comments and photos sections.

Just wondering if any SLKWorlders are members and what your take on their site might be???

·
Premium Member 2012 SLK350
1,296 Posts
I joined about 2-3 months ago and have done a few polls/surveys so far.
It was interesting reading up on some prior "discussions" to find that other MBZ owners had similar concerns that I had e.g. regarding the navigation system.

They claim they listen and relay that information to the appropriate depts but only time will tell. If nothing else, it's a place to "vent." On another occasion, I was trying to post something I felt needed to be addessed regarding my Euro delivery and was unable to post at all. Apparently other members had the same problem posting..I didn't get around to resolving that (posting) problem yet. Seems it's no problem when they want you to do a survey though.
It might be also b

·
Sadly Gregg has passed away
2,432 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
PWSLK...thanks for the reply. I also completed a couple of surveys....one on the purchase experience and one on financing. All questions on both surveys were related strictly to the dealership. My dealer experiences are always good there so it was hard to make any suggestions for improvement. I thought MB would want to collect product satisfaction information.....maybe that will be next.

·
Premium Member 2006 SLK 280-sold
3,552 Posts
So you guys can be our Official Pipeline into the decision making process of Mercedes Benz !

When they are ready to listen to you and on the topic that they choose, it seems.

I'll try and save up my insightful and well thought out comments to keep your PM inbox from overflowing !

But seriously, feel free to poll the forum for input when you get the next Survey.

I won't have to worry about being chosen. I bought my 6 year old car from a Honda Dealer, and do most of my own service work. I am starting to get to know the guys at the Parts window pretty well, though !

Gene

·
Premium Member
2,421 Posts
Gene, Gregg didn't buy Challenge from an MB dealer. Maybe he got the invite due to using a dealer for service/repair work. I helped ~$2k to be dropped at "my"dealer, AND I bought touch-up paint there, so maybe they'll ask me to join in(I doubt it though; I called them last year and tried to get a "goodwill" trans repair...:biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh:...right...) :hail:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.